- 9-Inch Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 8oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8oz Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 8oz (1 Cup) Creamy Peanut Butter
- 150 grams (1 1/4 Cups) Confectioner Sugar
- 2.5oz Chocolate
- 3.5oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- In a large bowl with a handheld electric mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment beat the heavy whipping cream on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Transfer the cream to a clean bowl and set aside.
- In the dirty whipped cream bowl add the paddle attachment and add the cream cheese and peanut butter and mix to combine. Make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure they are evenly combined. Add in the powdered sugar and mix to fully combine. Using a spatula gently fold in the whipped cream, until just combined and no white streaks remain.
- Pour peanut butter cream filling into the graham cracker crust and use an offset spatula to spread into an even layer. Wrap the pie in plastic wrap tightly then store in the fridge for at least six hours.
- When ready to decorate make the ganache. In a small saucepan add the cream and cook over medium heat for a couple of minutes to warm it, you don't want to boil it though. You can also do this in the microwave. In a medium bowl add the chocolate then pour the warmed cream directly over it. Let it sit untouched for 5 minutes then using a whisk mix well together until a shiny homogenous chocolate ganache is formed. Use a small spoon to drizzle the ganache on top of the chilled pie.
- Chop the peanut butter cups into small bite-size pieces then sprinkle on top of the pie. Serve chilled and store leftovers in the fridge for up to three days.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Chill Tim: 4 Hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake peanut butter pie, peanut butter cream cheese pie, creamy peanut butter pie