This easy no-bake cheesecake recipe is extra creamy, smooth, and delicious. Step-by-step photos help you make this simple dessert recipe. Serve it plain or with salted caramel, fresh fruit, or cherry pie filling! Everyone loves this cheesecake recipe!
- 150 grams (1 1/2 Cups) Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons Granulated/ Caster Sugar
- 6 Tablesppons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 12oz (1 1/2 Cups) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 24oz Cream Cheese, completely softened to room temperature
- 150 grams (1 1/4 Cups) Confectioners/ Powdered Sugar
- 1 Medium Lemon, Zested and Juiced
- 3.5oz (1/3 Cup) Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a food processor pulse the graham crackers until a fine crumb is reached, pour into a large bowl. Whisk in the sugar until evenly combined then stir in the melted butter. The butter should be evenly distributed and the mixture should look like wet sand.
- Lightly spray a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray then pour the crust inside. Use the bottom of a measuring cup to gently press the crumbs into an even layer and up the sides of the pan. Place the pan in the freezer to set while you prepare the filling.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment or large bowl with a handheld electric mixer beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Scoop the whipped cream into a clean bowl then add the softened cream cheese to the dirty cream bowl. Beat the cream cheese until softened, 1-2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure all of the cream cheese is softened.
- Add the confectioner's sugar and lemon zest and mix on low until the powdered sugar is incorporated. Then add the lemon juice, sour cream, and vanilla extract, making sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl so everything is evenly combined.
- Add half of the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and use a spatula to gently fold the whipped cream in, when combined add remaining whipped cream and fold again. Be careful not to overfold, as this will deflate the cream.
- Pour cheesecake filling into the prepared crust and use an offset spatula to spread it into an even layer. Cover the cheesecake with foil or plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Release the cheesecake from the springform pan and use a spatula to transfer the cheesecake from the bottom of the pan to a serving plate. Add a layer of fruit, caramel, pie filling, or leave plain. Then top with fresh whipped cream. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: no-bake cheesecake recipe, no cook cheesecake, egg free cheesecake