- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Confectioner's Sugar
- 8oz Mascarpone Cheese, softened to room temperature
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment or large bowl with a handheld electric whisk beat the heavy cream and confectioner sugar until medium to stiff peaks form.
- Once the cream is properly whipped fold in the softened mascarpone cheese. If the cheese has not been softened to room temperature it will not incorporate properly so this is crucial. Be careful when you are folding you don’t want to mix with too much power as that will deflate the cream. Just gently fold it in until combined.
- Store in an airtight container for up to three days in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: faux clotted cream,