- 15 Oreos, finely crushed
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 16oz Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 150 grams (3/4 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2oz (1/4 Cup) Sour Cream/ Greek Yogurt, at room temperature
- 2oz (1/4 Cup) Heavy Cream, at room temperature
- 2 Large Whole Eggs + 1 Large Egg Yolk, at room temperature
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6 Oreos, crushed but not completely
- 4oz Dark Chocolate Finely Chopped
- 2oz Heavy Cream
- 4.2 ounces (1/2 Cup) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dry Milk Powder
- 4 Oreos, crushed
- Line a mini muffin pan or muffin pan with liners set aside. Preheat oven to 325F/163C. In a food processor, crush the Oreos till they become a fine crumb. Add melted butter, stirring until fully combined. Press 1 Teaspoon in mini muffin liners or 1 Tablespoon in muffin liners, pressing down completely. Bake for 5 minutes, to set the crust, then set aside while you prepare the filling.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or a large bowl with a handheld mixer beat cream cheese for 3 minutes on low-medium speed. Add granulated sugar and beat for another 2 minutes but at a low speed.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add in heavy cream, sour cream, and vanilla extract mixing until fully combined at low speed. Add in eggs one at a time, mix on low, and just until no trace of the egg remains. You should have a creamy batter with no lumps. Gently fold in crushed Oreos.
- I like to use a small cookie scoop to pour the cheesecake batter into prepared liners. Bang the pan on the countertop to get rid of any air bubbles. Place a 9X13 pan on the bottom rack of the oven and fill it with hot water to create a steamy oven. Bake the cheesecake on the middle rack, cupcake-size cheesecakes for 19-21 minutes, and the mini muffins-size cheesecakes for 12-15 minutes, the cheesecakes should be set and not jiggle much. Turn the oven off, open the oven door, and let the cheesecakes cool in the oven for 20 minutes, transfer to a wire rack to cool for 30 minutes then wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- In a medium bowl add chopped chocolate and set aside. In a small saucepan add cream and cook until just boiled. Pour directly over chocolate, and let sit for 3 minutes. Then using a whisk, mix the chocolate and cream until a silky texture. Pour over chilled cheesecake then put back in the fridge to set.
- When ready to serve Cheesecake, take your bowl and whisk attachment to the mixer chill it in the freezer for 5 minutes. When ready whisk heavy cream for 1 minute, add a splash of vanilla and milk powder. Whisk until stiff peaks form. Using a pastry bag and any tip you like pipe the whipped cream on top of th cheesecakes, I like to pipe mine pretty high. Then crumble crushed Oreos on top. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to three days in the refrigerator.
*Total time includes chill time
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: individual oreo cheesecakes, mini oreo cheesecake,