- 15 Oreos, finely crushed
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 14oz Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 150 grams (3/4 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2oz (1/4 Cup) Sour Cream/ Greek Yogurt, at room temperature
- 2.5oz (1/4 Cup + 1 Tablespoon) Heavy Cream, at room temperature
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temperature
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 5 Oreos, crushed but not completely
- 4oz Dark Chocolate Finely Chopped
- 2oz Heavy Cream
- 4.2 ounces (1/2 Cup) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dry Milk Powder
- 4 Oreos, crushed
- Line a mini muffin pan or muffin pan with liners set aside. Preheat oven to 325F/163C. In a food processor, crush the Oreos till they become a fine crumb. Add melted butter, stirring until fully combined. Press 1 Teaspoon in mini muffin liners or 1 Tablespoon in muffin liners, pressing down completely. Place in the fridge while you make the cheesecake.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment beat cream cheese for 3 minutes on medium speed. Add granulated sugar and beat for another 3 minutes but at a low speed. Add in heavy cream, sour cream, vanilla extract, vanilla bean caviar mixing until fully combined at low speed. Add in eggs one at a time, mix on low, and just until no trace of the egg remains. You should have a creamy batter with no lumps. Gently fold in crushed Oreos. Pour into prepared liners. Bang the pan on the countertop to get rid of any air bubbles.
- Bake the cupcake size cheesecakes for 19-21 minutes and the mini muffins size cheesecakes for 12-15 minutes, the cheesecakes should be set and not jiggle much. Let cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes then wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- In a medium bowl add chopped chocolate and set aside. In a small saucepan add cream and cook until just boiled. Pour directly over chocolate, let sit for 3 minutes. Then using a whisk, mix the chocolate and cream until a silky texture. Pour over chilled cheesecake then put back in the fridge to set.
- When ready to serve Cheesecake, take your bowl and whisk attachment to the mixer chill it in the freezer for 5 minutes. When ready whisk heavy cream for 1 minute, add a splash of vanilla and milk powder. Whisk until stiff peaks form. Using a pastry bag and any tip you like pipe the whipped cream around the edges of the cake, I like to pipe mine pretty high. Then crumble crushed Oreos on top. Store in fridge.
*Total time includes chill time
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: individual oreo cheesecakes, mini oreo cheesecake,