- 188 grams (1 1/2 Cups) All-Purpose Flour/ Plain Flour
- 150 grams (3/4 Cup) Brown Sugar
- 6oz (3/4 Cup) Unsalted Butter, at room temp.
- 16oz Cream Cheese, softened to room temp
- 150 grams (3/4 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 apples, diced into small pieces
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 94 grams (3/4 Cup) All-Purpose Flour/ Plain Flour
- 75 grams (3/4 Cup) Quick Cooking Oats
- 100 grams (1/2 Cup) Brown Sugar
- 2oz (4 Tablespoons) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 125 grams (1 Cup) Powdered Sugar/ Icing Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Maple Extract
- 3-5 Tablespoons Milk
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and line a 9X9 deep baking pan with foil. In a small bowl combine flour, brown sugar and butter. Cut in butter with a pastry blender, two knives or I like to just rub everything together with my clean hands. Press into prepared pan and bake for 12 minutes. Set on wire rack to cool while preparing remaining components. Reduce oven temp to 325F/163C.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat cream cheese for 3 minutes. Then add sugar and beat for another 2 minutes. Add eggs in one at a time and vanilla. Beat for another 5 minutes. Pour on top of cooled crust.
- Cut apples up into small pieces, roughly a 1/4 of inch chunks. Toss apples in a small bowl with cloves, cinnamon, and sugar. Sprinkle evenly on top of cheesecake mixture.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, oats, brown sugar and butter. Sprinkle evenly on top of apples. Bake for 38-45 minute, until cheesecake, is set. Let cool completely. I like to let the pan sit on a wire rack for 1 hour then chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Mix together powdered sugar and maple extract. Slowly add in milk 1 tbsp at a time until you reached desired consistency, I used 4 tbsp. Drizzle on top of cooled bars. Store inthe fridge.
*Total Time includes Chill Time
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 45
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: maple cheesecake recipe, apple cheesecake bars, cheesecake bars recipe