Divine Dulce de Leche Cheesecake bars will be your new favorite treat. A delicious crunchy graham cracker crust is topped with a luscious, creamy cheesecake with dollops of dulce de leche swirled throughout. Easily made a day head these cheesecake bars are perfect for your next party!
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 5 Tablespoons Butter Melted
- 16oz Cream Cheese, at room temp
- 150 Grams (3/4 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon (0.5oz) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons (1oz) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Dulce de Leche
- Preheat oven to 325F/163C and line a 9-inch square pan (affiliate link) with foil and grease it heavily, including up the sides.
- In a food processor crush the Graham Crackers into fine crumbs. In a small bowl combine the crushed graham crackers and sugar, mixing to combine. Add the melted butter. Once combined press into prepared pan, use the bottom of a cup to help tightly pack the crust.
- Bake crust for 5-10 minutes, until lightly golden then let cool while you make the crust.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, or large bowl with a hand held electric mimxer beat the cream cheese for two minutes. Add the granulated sugar and mix for another 2 minutes, make sure to scrape sides of the bowl so all is incorporated evenly. Add the heavy cream and vanilla, mix for another 30 seconds or so then add the eggs, one at a time, but do not over mix after they are added.
- Pour on top of prepared crust. Spoon 8 tablespoon sizes dollops of dulce de leche and use a knife to swirl into bars. Place cheesecake pan on a deep baking tray to create a water bath. Place the tray on the oven rack then add hot water to the pan to create a steam bath. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the center stops jiggling a lot. Open the oven door and let the bars cool inside for 30 minutes. Then set the pan on a wire rack and let cool for 30 minutes, then place in the fridge to chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle more dulce de leche on top, if desired, or serve with whipped cream. Store in the fridge
Keywords: cheesecake bars, caramel cheesecake bars, dulce de leche cheesecake