Double White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are thick, chewy, moist cookies filled with White Chocolate Pudding, Dried Cranberries & White Chocolate Chips! Perfect for your Homemade Gift Box or Christmas Cookie Box!
- 313 Grams (2 1/2 cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 8oz (1 Cup/2 stick) Unsalted Butter, at room temp
- 150 Grams (3/4 cup) Brown Sugar
- 50 Grams (1/4 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 small box Hershey’s white chocolate pudding
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with a silpat liner.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream the butter and sugars for 2 minutes. Add in vanilla and eggs, one at a time. Mix in pudding mix until fully combined. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Fold in white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Place 2 tbsp size balls 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes, let cool on wire rack for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Keywords: cookies, white chocolate cookies, white chocolate cranberry, chewy cookies, pudding cookies,