- 281 grams (2 1/4 cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3.4oz Box White Chocolate or Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 8oz (1 Cup/2 stick) Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 150 grams (3/4 cup) Light Brown Sugar
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 1 Large Egg + 1 Large Egg Yolk, both at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 170 grams (1 Cup) White Chocolate Chips
- 130 grams (1 Cup) Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and line a baking sheet with a Silpat liner.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, pudding mix, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or in a large bowl with a handheld electric mixer cream the butter and sugars for 2 minutes, making sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl halfway through. Add in vanilla and egg and egg yolk. Mix until fully combined.
- Mix in pudding mix until fully combined. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Fold in white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Scoop cookie dough into 2 tablespoon size balls, I use a heaping medium cookie scoop for even-sized balls, place the cookie dough balls 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes, until just set and no longer wet looking. Let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Store cookies in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 11 Minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: white chocolate cookies, chewy white chocolate cranberry cookies