- 266 grams (1 1/3 Cups) Granulated/ Caster Sugar
- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Salted Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Natural or Dutch Process Cocoa Powder, I use Bensdorp Dutch Cocoa Powder
- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Milk, any
- 300 grams (3 Cups) Quick or Rolled Oats
- 6oz (3/4 Cup) Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extraxt
- 85 grams (1/2 Cup) Chocolate Chips, I use Callebaut Chocolate Callets
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or a Silpat liners and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan mix together the sugar, butter, cocoa powder, and milk. Once all melted together let come to a slight boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and add the peanut butter and vanilla extract, mix until the peanut butter has completely melted. Gently fold in the oats. Let the mixture sit for 5-8 minutes so the oats can soak up the liquid.
- Add chocolate chips and stir to combine, they will probably melt but that is just fine! Use a medium cookie scoop to place cookies on prepared baking pan. Use the back of a spoon to gently flatten the cookies. Let the cookies cool for at least 1 hour, you can place the tray in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Store leftover cookies in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake cookie recipe, peanut butter no bake cookies, chocolate no bake cookies, oat no bake cookies