- 1lb Shredded Chicken, cool or cold (easy and quick recipe for boiling chicken breast)
- 5oz Chopped Celery
- 1/2oz Chopped Green Onions
- 3-5 Tablespoons Curry Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground White Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 7oz Mayonaise
- 5oz Greek Yogurt
- In a large bowl add all of your ingredients. I suggest starting off with 3 tablespoons of curry powder and adding more to your liking, making sure to mix well in between. Make sure you scrape the sides of the bowl so that every piece of chicken is coated.
- Once the mixture is fully combined cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve between your favorite bread or on top of some lettuce or a salad.
*For a fun spin add 1/2 cup of chopped roasted almonds and 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: English
Keywords: curried chicken salad recipe, curried chicken salad sandwich