Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are filled with Cookies & Cream Hershey's Kisses and Oreos these are the best bars! A Cookies & Cream lovers dream these Cookies & Cream Chocolate Cookie Bars are irresistible!
- 1 Stick of Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Mini Chocolate chips
- 15 Crushed Oreo's
- 25 Cookies & Cream Hershey's Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8X8 baking pan with foil and grease.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream together the butter and granulated and brown sugar. Add egg and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until fully combined. Stir in crushed Oreo's and chocolate chips.
- Press just under half of the dough into prepared pan then line the kisses evenly across the pan. Finish by topping with the rest of dough pressed evenly on.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
Keywords: cookies and cream, bars, cookie bars, chocolate chip cookies, crushed oreos, oreo recipe, cookies and cream kisses