- 250 grams (2 Cups) Unbleached All-Purpose Flour/ Plain Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3.4oz Box Instant White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 7oz (14 Tablespoons) Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 100 grams (1/2 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 150 grams (3/4 Cup) Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg + 1 Large Egg Yolk, at room temperature
- 160 grams (1 Cups) White Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks
- 4oz Cream Cheese, slightly softened and cut into small chunks
- 12 Oreos, roughly chopped
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pudding mix together and set aside.
- Pour the melted butter and sugars into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or a heatproof bowl with a handheld electric mixer. Mix until fully combined and continue to beat for 2 minutes at low-medium speed. Add eggs and vanilla mix for 3 minutes, do not skip this step, you will notice the color of the mixture will lighten quite a lot by the end of the mixing. Make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure everything is evenly combined.
- Mix in the flour mixture to the wet ingredients until almost fully combined then add chocolate chips, Oreos, and chunks of cream cheese. Gently mix you want swirls of cream cheese, you don't want to fully mix it in.
- Use a large cookie scoop, I use a 4 tablespoon cookie scoop, to roll out the cookie dough balls and place them on a flat sheet/ plate with parchment in between layers then cover with plastic wrap OR scoop out into parchment paper or wax paper-lined plastic container and chill for at least two hours or up to two days. The large cookies need to chill up properly so they don’t spread and flatten while baking.
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C and line a baking sheet with a Silpat liner, if using. Place cookie dough balls at least two inches apart, I place 5 to a half sheet pan. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until the dough is just set and the dough doesn't look wet, I take the cookies out when the dough only has the slightest sheen to it, as the cookies will finish baking on the tray as you set them to cool. Let cool on the tray on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes then transfer to cool directly on the wire rack. Store the leftovers in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Chill Time: 2 Hours
- Cook Time: 14 Minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oreo white chocolate cookies, how to make cookies and cream cookies