Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are chewy and filled with tasty cookie butter and tons of chocolate chips, pudding mix helps ensure these cookies are soft for days!
- 8oz (1 cup (2 sticks) Unsalted Butter, softened to room temperature
- 200 Grams (1 cup) Light Brown Sugar
- 100 Grams (1/2 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 8oz (1 Cup) Cookie Butter or Biscoff Spread
- 250 Grams (2 Cups) All-Purpose Flour/ Plain Flour
- 1-3.4oz Box French Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 248 Grams (1 1/2 Cups) Chocolate Chips
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or a large bowl with a handheld electric mixer combine the butter and sugars. Mix for 3 minutes on medium speed to fully incorporate and produce a creamy, fluffy mixture. Make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl so everything is evenly incorporated.
- Add the cookie butter and mix to fully combine. Add in the vanilla and the first egg, mix to combine until no yolk remains. Scrape down the bowl and mix in the second egg.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, pudding mix, salt, and baking soda. Gradually fold in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, don't over mix. At this point you can pre scoop the cookies I use a medium cookie scoop and place the dough balls on a small tray that you can cover in plastic wrap or a container with a lid. Let the cookie dough scoops chill in the fridge for at least one hour or up to three days.
- When ready to bake preheat oven to 350F/180C and line baking sheet with Silpat liner, if using. Add cookie dough balls to the cookie sheet and spread at least two inches apart.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until just set. Let cool on a tray on a wire rack for 10 minutes before transferring to wire rack. Store leftovers in an air-tight container for up to five days.
Recipe idea/adapted from Inside BruCrew Life
Keywords: cookie butter recipes, biscoff spread recipes, chocolate chip pudding cookies