Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are chewy and filled with tasty cookie butter and tons of chocolate chips, pudding mix helps ensure these cookies are soft for days!
- 8oz (1 cup (2 sticks) Unsalted Butter at room temp.
- 200 Grams (1 cup) Light Brown Sugar
- 100 Grams (1/2 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temp.
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Cookie Butter (or Biscoff)
- 250 Grams (2 cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 1-3.4oz box french vanilla pudding
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl combine butter and sugar. Mix for 3 minutes on medium speed to fully incorporate and produce a creamy mixture. Add in eggs one at a time then add vanilla and cookie butter. Mix for an additional 2 minutes to fully incorporate.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, pudding mix, salt and baking soda. Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Fold in milk chocolate chips. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with Silpat liner, if using.
- Shape cookies into little mounds. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until just set. Let cool on a tray on a wire rack for 10 minutes before transferring to wire rack.
*total time includes chill time
Recipe idea/adapted from Inside BruCrew Life
Keywords: cookie butter recipes, biscoff spread recipes, chocolate chip pudding cookies