Cookie Butter Oat Butterscotch Cookies are filled with chewy oats, tasty cookie butter and delicious butterscotch chips you wont be able to put them down!
- 4oz (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter, softened to room temperature
- 150 Grams (3/4 cup) Light Brown Sugar
- 50 Grams (1/4 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2oz (1/4 Cup) Cookie Butter
- 1 Large Egg, at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 100 Grams (1 cup) Old Fashioned Oats
- 50 Grams (1/2 cup) Quick Cooking Oats
- 125 Grams (1 Cup) All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 190 Grams (1 Heaping Cup) Butterscotch Chips
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat butter and sugars for 4 minutes on medium speed. Beat in cookie butter until fully incorporated. Add egg and vanilla, mix until combined.
- In a medium bowl mix together oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Pour into wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in butterscotch chips. Wrap and chill for 1 1/2 hours or up to 3 days or freeze.
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and line a cookie sheet with a Silpat liner. Place 2 tbsp mounds of dough on sheet evenly spread apart. Bake for 8-11 minutes. Until golden brown and set. Let cool on sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack. Store in an airtight container.
Keywords: cookie butter recipes, oatmeal butterscotch cookies,