- 200 grams (1 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temperature
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6oz (3/4 Cup) Cookie Butter, divided
- 250 grams (2 Cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 Large Ripe Bananas, spottier the better
- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Sour Cream or Full-Fat Greek Yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C and spray a 9X5 loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray or butter the pan.
- In a large bowl combine the melted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and 1/4 cup (2oz) of the cookie butter. Whisk until fully combined.
- Add the ripe bananas and use a potato masher or fork to mash the bananas down. Then mix in sour cream.
- Add flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder then mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan then spoon half of the remaining cookie butter on top of the batter and use a knife to swirl it. Top with remaining batter and repeat swirling of remaining cookie butter.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes, or until fully cooked- you can check by inserting a knife and looking for any wet batter. If you use an internal thermometer the temperature should reach 200F-205F. Let cool completely before slicing, and store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days in a cool environment.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 65 mins
- Category: Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: quick bread recipe, cookie butter recipes