Hard-boiled eggs, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, white pepper, celery, and mustard are all you need to make the tastiest Classic Egg Salad Sandwich!
- 5 Large Eggs, Hard Boiled
- 45 grams (1/3 Cup) Celery, diced
- 2oz Mayo
- 3.5oz Greek Yogurt, Plain
- 1 Teaspoon Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon White Pepper
- In a large pot add eggs and cover with water with the lid off put over medium-high heat and let come to a boil. Once the water is boiling turn heat off and put the lid on the saucepan. Let sit for 10 minutes then place eggs in an ice bath (large bowl with lots of ice and water.) Let eggs chill then store in the fridge until ready to use. Peel eggs and rinse before next step.
- Cut egg into small or medium pieces, I like to have some big chunks. I usually cut the egg roughly down the middle, then hold together on top of each other and slice 4 times lengthwise and then 4 times widthwise.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, celery, mayo, Greek yogurt, mustard and white pepper. Mix until combined, season with more pepper to taste.
- Store in fridge. Best if used within 3 days.
Keywords: sandwich, meatless monday, egg salad, egg mayonaise, egg sandwich, meatless sandwich, snack