- 281 grams (2 1/4 Cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- (1) 3.4oz box Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 6oz (3/4 Cup) Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 150 grams (3/4 Cup) Light Brown Sugar
- 100 grams (1/2 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups White Chocolate Chips, Callets or Chunks
- In a medium-sized bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and vanilla pudding mix. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment beat the butter and sugars for 2 minutes on medium-high speed. Add in eggs one at a time and the vanilla with the last egg, continuing to beat for another 1 minute. Add the flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Let the cookie dough marinate for 10 minutes, while the dough is resting preheat the oven to 350F/180C. Using a medium cookie scoop prepare cookie dough balls and line them 2 inches apart on a Silpat lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, until cookie dough is set and golden brown. Let cool on a tray on a wire rack for 5 minutes then transfer cookies to the wire rack to cool completely. Keep in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
KitchenAid Stand Mixer 6 QuartBuy Now →
*Total Time includes Chill Time
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pudding cookie recipe, white chocolate chewy cookie recipe