French vanilla pudding mix and brown sugar make these Chewy White Chocolate Cookies rich, chewy and irresistible. Skip white chocolate chips and cut up your favorite white chocolate bar into chunks.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 small box french vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, 1 1/2 sticks
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temp.
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chunks
- In a medium-sized bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, salt and french vanilla mix. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment beat the butter, vanilla extract and sugars for 2 minutes on medium-high speed. Add in eggs one at a time, continuing to beat for another 2 minutes. Slow the mixture down and slowly add the flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Fold in white chocolate chips. Scoop cookie dough into mounds and cover with plastic wrap or plastic container and place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours to chill.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with Silpat liner and place chilled cookie dough on sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until cookie dough is set and golden brown. Let cool on a tray on a wire rack for 5 minutes then transfer cookies to wire rack. Keep in airtight container for up to 4 days.
*Total Time includes Chill Time
Keywords: pudding cookie recipe, white chocolate chewy cookie recipe