These Candy Cane White Chocolate Cookies are chewy and full of Christmas flavor. Step-by-step photos help you make sure you bake the perfect cookies for your family and friends!
- 8oz (1 Cup) Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 100 Grams (½ Cups) Granulated Sugar
- 200 Grams (1 Cup) Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temperature
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 375 Grams (3 Cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- (1 Cup) White Chocolate Chips- My favorite are Callebaut White Chocolate Callets
- (1/2 Cup) Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
- 6 Candy Canes crushed up
- In the bowl of an electric mixer or large bowl with handheld electrical mixer combine butter and sugars. Mix on medium speed for around 3 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Stir in vanilla and eggs, one at a time. Scraping down the bowl to ensure everything is evenly combined.
- In a small bowl mix together flour, baking soda, and salt.
Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and slowly mix together, when about 75% mixed through stir in white chocolate chips, Andes peppermint crunch bits, and crushed candy canes.
- Sccop the dough using a medium cookie scoop and place on a plate/cookie sheet cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and if using, line your baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper. Place the cookie dough on the sheet, 2 inches apart and bake for 11-13 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the tray for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack
Keywords: candy cane cookies, peppermint white chocolate cookies, white chocolate Christmas cookies