- 1 Box of Pilsbury Chocolate Fudge Family Size
- Ingredients listed on box
- 24oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream/ Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 1/2 cup M&M’S® Brand Minis Milk Chocolate Baking Bits
- 1 Tablespoon Flour
- 8.4 ounces (1 Cup) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Milk Powder
- 1/3 cup M&M’S® Brand Minis Milk Chocolate Baking Bits for decorating
- Spray a 9-inch Springform pan and an 8X8 or 9X9 pan with non-stick cooking spray, and preheat oven to 350F.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the back of the box. Divide batter between two pans equally. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until when sticking a toothpick in only moist crumbs stick, let cool on a wire rack. In the springform pan press the brownies down a little bit, this will be your crust. Go ahead and eat the other pan of brownies 🙂
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment beat cream cheese for 3 minutes on medium to high speed. Add granulated sugar and beat for another 3 minutes. Add heavy cream, sour cream, and vanilla extract until fully combined. Add in eggs one at a time. You should have a creamy batter with no lumps.
- In a small bowl mix the M&M’S® Brand Minis Milk Chocolate Baking Bits and flour. Then gently pour into cheesecake mixture.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan. Place the 9-inch springform pan in a 10-inch cake pan- place cake pan in roasting pan and fill roasting pan with hot water halfway up the sides of the cake pan. This prevents ANY water from getting in the cheesecake and you don't have to wrap everything with foil.
- Bake for 80 to 90 minutes, the middle of the cheesecake should jiggle just a little bit. Turn oven off and let cool in oven for 1 hour then take out of roasting pan and wrap with plastic wrap. Let sit in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve Cheesecake, take your bowl and whisk attachment to the mixer chill it in the freezer for 5 minutes. When ready whisk heavy cream for 1 minute, add a splash of vanilla and dry milk powder. Whisk until stiff peaks form. Using a pastry bag and any tip you like pipe the whipped cream around the edges of the cake, I like to pipe mine pretty high. Use the remaining M&M’S® Brand Minis Milk Chocolate Baking Bits to decorate.
- To serve use a hot clean knife cut slices of cheesecake. Store in the fridge.
*Total Time includes Chill Time
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour 40 Minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: brownie and cream cheese recipe, cheesecake with brownie crust