- 4oz (1 Stick/ 8Tbsp) Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- 16oz Mini Marshmallows, divided
- 6oz (6 Cups) Rice Krispies
- Place 10oz marshmallows in a large bowl and leave the rest in the bag and your rice Krispies in another large bowl set aside. Grease a 9X13 pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large pot over medium heat add your stick of butter and cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently until the butter has turned a golden brown with lots of brown specks. Add salt and 10oz of marshmallows to butter, stirring until melted.
- Once the majority of your marshmallows have melted add your rice cereal, mix that a few times, before it has completely combined add the remaining marshmallows in the bag.
- Continue mixing until every rice cereal is coated, you will still have chunks of marshmallows- thanks to the ones you just added. Pour into the prepared pan. And using a spatula press down evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and let cool for an hour before cutting.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: brown butter rice krispies, rice krispies recipe, easy rice krispies