- (30 grams) 1/4 Cup Almonds
- (120 grams) 1/3 Heaping Cup All Purpose Flour
- (50 grams) 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- (23grams) 1/4 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 oz Browned Butter (cold)
- 3 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Starch
- 1 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Peaches, unpeeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease two 10 oz ramekins, set aside.
- In a food processor break add almonds and process until you have only small chunks of almonds. Add flour, brown sugar and rolled oats processing again for another 20- 30 seconds, just to break the oats up a little. Add chunks of the browned butter and process until the mixture becomes like bread crumbs.
- In a clean bowl mix together cornstarch, granulated sugar, and lemon juice. Gently fold in peaches trying to cover evenly with the mixture.
- Add peaches to the prepared ramekin and then top with crumble.
- Bake 26-28 minutes, or until golden brown. Served best with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 28
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peach crumble recipe, brown butter crumble