- 1-8.8oz/250 Gram Package of Biscoff Biscuits
- 4oz (8 Tablespoons) Salted Butter, melted
- In a food processor add the biscuits and pulse until finely crushed. You can also add the cookies to a large plastic bag and use a rolling pin to hit them to crush them.
- Next, add the melted butter and mix until all crumbs are evenly coated. The mixture should resemble wet sand.
- Press the mixture into a 9-inch pie dish, I use my finger to start by pressing the crumbs up the sides of the dish then use the bottom of a measuring cup or a glass to help tightly pack the crust into the bottom.
- If you need a pre-baked crust I suggest baking it at 350F/180C for 5-7 minutes. For a no-bake pie wrap the crust and chill in the freezer for 20 minutes before using.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Chill Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: biscoff cookie crust, speculoos cookie crust