Cookie Butter Cupcakes
- 125 grams (1 Cup) All-Purpose/ Plain Flour
- 200 grams (1 Cup )Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 4oz (1/2 Cup)Sour Cream
- 4oz (1/2 Cup)Biscoff Spread
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
Cookie Butter Frosting
- 8oz (1 Cup/2 Sticks) Unsalted Butter at room temp.
- 2oz (1/4 Cup) Biscoff Spread
- 500 grams (4 Cups) Powdered/Icing Sugar, Sifted
- 2 Tablespoons Milk or Cream
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cupcake pan with liners.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, salt & baking soda.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine oil, sour cream, Biscoff spread, eggs and vanilla. Mix until well combined. Slowly add dry ingredients until all well combined.
- Scoop batter into cupcake liners until 3/4 full. Bake for 18-22 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting.
- Once cupcakes are cooled begin buttercream. In the bowl of an electric mixer beat butter and Biscoff until creamy and smooth. About two minutes. Slowly add powdered sugar and milk until desired consistency is reached. Frost cupcakes and enjoy 🙂
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 22 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cupcakes, cookie butter recipes, biscoff cupcakes, cookie butter cupcakes