- 10 Tablespoons Salted Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Biscoff spread
- 2 Large Eggs + 1 Large Egg Yolk
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks
- 1 cup Toasted Pecans, Chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325F/163C and line a 9X13 pan with foil so that it overhangs and you will be able to remove the bars from the pan easily, set aside.
- Melt butter and brown sugar together in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Once butter is just melted and the mixture is combined and smooth remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes, then add Biscoff spread. Cool mixture for 5 more minutes. Then whisk in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pecans. Pour batter into greased pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of pan comes out clean. Let cool then slice into bars, store any leftovers in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: biscoff dessert recipes, blondie recipe with biscoff