Biscoff Spread and Apples take these cheesecake bars to the next level!! Don't share too many of these Biscoff Apple Cheesecake Bars...you will want them all to yourself!
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, cold
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, at room temp.
- 2 Eggs, at room temp.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Biscoff or Cookie Butter
- 2 small Granny Smith Apples, diced into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Biscoff Spread
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9X9 deep baking pan with foil. In a small bowl combine flour, brown sugar and butter. Cut in butter with a pastry blender, two knives or I like to just rub everything together with my clean hands. Press into prepared pan and bake for 12 minutes. Set on wire rack to cool while preparing remaining components. Reduce oven temp to 325F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat cream cheese for 3 minutes. Then add sugar and beat for another 2 minutes. Add eggs in one at a time and vanilla. Pour in Biscoff Spread and beat for another 2 minutes. Pour on top of cooled crust. Sprinkle apple chunks on top of cheesecake batter and lightly press down with your hand.
- Bake for 38-45 minute, until cheesecake, is set. Let cool completely. I like to let the pan sit on a wire rack for 1 hour then chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Place the Biscoff in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 20 seconds to help thin out the consistency. Drizzle on top of cooled bars. Store in fridge.
Keywords: dessert, cheesecake bars, biscoff, cookie butter, apple cheesecake, snack