- 250 grams (2 Cups) All-Purpose Flour/ Plain Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 6oz (3/4 Cup) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 100 grams (1/2 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 100 grams (1/2 Cup) Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6oz (3/4 Cup) Sour Cream/ Greek Yogurt
- 14oz (3 Large) Very Ripe Bananas (measured without peel)
- (3/4 Cup) Roasted Walnuts, chopped
- Optional Topping:
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Roasted Walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease a 9"X5" loaf pan at last three inches deep.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl mix together the butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla, make sure there are no traces of egg left behind.
- Add bananas and use a potato masher to mash. Add mashed banana and sour cream then mix to combine. Gently fold in the dry ingredients and chopped roasted walnuts.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Sprinkle optional brown sugar and walnuts on top.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes. or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before removing it from the pan. Let cool on a wire rack. Store at room temperature unless you live in a warm climate store in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 60
- Category: Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American