Bailey's Irish Cream Pie is made with an Oreo Crust filled with Bailey's, Cream Cheese and Chocolate! What is not to love this no-bake boozy pie
- 28 Oreo Cookies ( 2 rows)
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 8oz block cream cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup Bailey's Irish Cream Hint of Mint
- 1 good quality chocolate bar, frozen
- In a food processor blend oreo cookies until crushed to a fine crumb. Pour into a bowl and mix in 1/2 stick melted butter. Press into a 9-inch pie dish. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- In a bowl on top of a saucepan melt the chocolate. You want the saucepan to have about 1 inch of water and the bowl to sit on top of the saucepan as in not touching the water. Melt the chocolate and watch carefully as chocolate burns easily. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat cream cheese for 2 minutes. Scoop into a clean bowl. In the same mixing bowl whip, the heavy cream and 1/2 cup Bailey's until stiff peaks form. Once whipped cream is formed, fold in cream cheese, chocolate and remaining 1/2 cup of Bailey's. Pour into prepared pie dish. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Using a peeler take a chocolate bar that has been frozen peel curls of chocolate to put on top of the pie.
*total time includes chill time
Keywords: bailey's dessert recipes, no bake pie recipe