Bailey's Irish Cream Pie is made with an Oreo Crust filled with Bailey's, Cream Cheese and Chocolate! What is not to love this no-bake boozy pie
- 30 Oreo Cookies
- 3oz (6 Tablespoons) Salted Butter, melted
- 180 Grams (1 Cup) Dark Chocolate Chips
- 8oz Cream Cheese, completely softened to room temperature
- 16oz (2 Cups) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8oz (1 Cup) Baileys Irish Cream
- 1- Good Quality Chocolate Bar, for topping the pie
- In a food processor blend Oreo cookies until crushed to a fine crumb. Pour into a bowl and mix in the melted butter until everything is combined and you have a wet sand texture. Press into a 9-inch pie dish. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Make a make-shift double boiler by placing a heat-proof bowl on top of a saucepan filled with a small amount of water. You want the bowl to fit snuggly on top and not touch the water at the bottom of the saucepan. This is creating a steam area that will melt the chocolate slowly to prevent scorching it. Place the chocolate inside the bowl and place the saucepan over low-medium heat. Stir frequently as the chocolate melts, watch it carefully as the chocolate can go from melted to burned in a few seconds. Set aside to cool while you prepare the rest of the filling.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or a large bowl with a handheld electric mixer beat the cream cheese for 2 minutes, you will make a smooth, lump-free creamy mixture. Scoop the cream cheese into a clean bowl.
- In the same/ dirty mixing bowl fitted with the whisk attachment whip the heavy cream and half of the Baileys until stiff peaks form. Once the whipped cream is formed, fold in cream cheese, chocolate, and the remaining 1/2 cup of Bailey's. Pour into the prepared pie dish, use an angled spatula to smooth out the top into an even layer. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Using a Microplane zester take a chocolate bar and grate on top of the pie. Store in the fridge, best if enjoyed within 4 days.
*total time includes chill time
Keywords: bailey's dessert recipes, no bake pie recipe