- 4oz (1/ 2 Cup) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 100 grams (1/2 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 100 grams (1/2 Cup) Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 250 grams All-Purpose Flour/ Plain Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 4oz Sour Cream/ Full-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 8oz (3 Small-Medium) Very Ripe Bananas (measured without peel)
- 2 Medium Granny Smith Apples, cored and diced roughly 1 1/2 cups
- Optional Topping:
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease a 9X5 loaf pan.
- In a large bowl mix together the butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla extract, sour cream, and cinnamon. Add mashed bananas and mix to combine.
- Gently fold in the flour, baking soda, and salt then gently fold in the diced apples.
- Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle optional brown sugar and ground cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool at least 30 minutes before removing from pan. Let cool on a wire rack. Store at room temperature unless you live in a warm climate store in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 55
- Category: Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: apple banana quick bread, banana bread with apples