- 1 cup Salted Butter, at room temperature
- 150 grams (3/4 Cup) White Sugar
- 150 grams (3/4 Cup) Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temperature
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 375 grams (3 Cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Andes Creme De Menthe Chips or Andes cut into chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and line the baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat liner.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the butter, and sugars until nice and fluffy, about two minutes.
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time, and vanilla extract. Mix on medium-high for at least 2 minutes to create creamy goodness.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add the dry mixture into the wet mixture and mix until just combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips and Andes chips.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, portion cookie dough balls onto the baking sheet, you can pack them tightly as they need to chill for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes. Let cool on the baking tray for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookies, chocolate mint, andes mint, chocolate chip cookies, dessert, snacks