Raspberry Puree is swirled through a luscious lemon cheesecake all on top of a Lemon Golden Oreo Crust make this Raspberry Swirl Lemon Cheesecake irresistible.
- 1-12 oz package Golden or Lemon Oreos, finely crushed
- 2oz (1/4 Cup) Butter, melted
- 6oz Fresh Raspberries
- 2 Tablespoon Granulated Sugar/ Caster Sugar
- 16oz Cream Cheese (not whipped), completely softened to room temperature
- 150 Grams (3/4 Cup) Granulated Sugar/ Caster Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 3.5oz (1/3 cup) Sour Cream or Greek Yogurt
- Zest of Two medium-sized Lemons
- Juice of 2 medium sized lemons about 2.6oz (1/3 Cup)
- 3 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 8oz (1 Cup) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Milk Powder
- Grease an 8 or 9-inch springform pan, set aside. Preheat oven to 350F/180C. In a small bowl combine Lemon Oreos and melted butter. Press into bottom and slightly up upsides of prepared pan. Place in fridge while you make the cheesecake.
- In a food processor blend raspberries and sugar until the mixture is in liquid form. Pour mixture through a strainer to get rid of all seeds, set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment beat cream cheese for 3 minutes on medium to high speed. Add granulated sugar and beat for another 3 minutes. Add in heavy cream, sour cream, lemon zest, and lemon juice mixing until fully combined. Add in eggs one at a time. You should have a creamy batter with no lumps.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, place dollops of raspberry puree and use a knife to swirl the dollops into the cheesecake batter. Place the springform pan in a 10-inch cake pan- place cake pan in roasting pan and fill roasting pan with hot water halfway up the sides of the cake pan. This prevents ANY water from getting in the cheesecake and you don't have to wrap everything with foil.**
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, until the middle of the cheesecake, should jiggle just a little bit, (bake a little longer if using an 8-inch pan). Turn oven off and let cool in the oven for 1 hour then take out of roasting pan and wrap with plastic wrap. Let sit in the fridge overnight.
- The next day take the cheesecake out of the fridge and using a hot clean knife cut slices of cheesecake, I clean my knife for each slice for clean slices.
- When ready to serve Cheesecake, take your bowl and whisk attachment to the mixer chill it in the freezer for 5 minutes. When ready whisk heavy cream for 1 minute, add powdered sugar and milk powder. Whisk until stiff peaks form.
- Using a pastry bag and any tip you like to pipe the whipped cream around the edges of the cake, I like to pipe mine pretty high. Then top with fresh raspberries. To serve use a hot clean knife cut slices of cheesecake. Store in the fridge.
*Total Time includes Chill Time
Keywords: lemon raspberry dessert recipe, lemon cheesecake recipe, easy cheesecake recipe,