Pumpkin Bread with Streusel Topping. Moist and dense bread that won’t disappoint. The perfect treat for Halloween breakfast or Thanksgiving brunch!
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons cold butter
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9X5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the oil, eggs and vanilla. Mix for 1-2 minutes. Add the pumpkin and mix until fully combined. Slowly add 1 cup of flour, granulated sugar, baking soda, 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Mix until smooth and pour into prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl combine brown sugar, remaining flour, salt and cinnamon. Cut in the butter with a pastry blender, 2 knives or rub it together with your hands. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in comes out clean.
Keywords: fall snack recipes, pumpkin quick bread recipe