- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Neutral Oil, I use Avocado Oil but Vegetable Oil works great
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temperature
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 200 grams (1 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 10oz (1 1/4 Cup) Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 2oz (1/4 Cup) Sour Cream Or Full-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 219 grams (1 3/4 Cups) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat the oven to 350F and spray a 9X5 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the oil, eggs, vanilla, sugar, pumpkin puree, and sour cream. Mix until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and gently fold to combine. Mix until smooth and pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in comes out clean. Let cool for thirty minutes then invert onto a rack to cool completely. Store leftovers in an air-tight container for up to 3 days at room temperature.
- In the photos I used a 1lb loaf tin slightly smaller than a 9" X 5" loaf pan, it took a little longer to cook.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: fall snack recipes, pumpkin quick bread recipe