- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Butter, softened to room temperature
- 8.2oz (1 Cup) Creamy Peanut Butter
- 250 grams (2 Cups) Confectioners/ Powdered Sugar
- 4oz (1/2 Cup) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, or large bowl with a handheld mixer beat the butter and peanut butter together for 5 full minutes until light and fluffy.
- Sieve the powdered sugar to prevent any lumps and add half to butter. Beat for 2 minutes then add the remaining powdered sugar, cream, vanilla, and salt and mix for 3 more minutes.
- Spread or pipe frosting. Store in the fridge for up to 7 days, let come to room temperature, and mix before using.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter buttercream, peanut butter icing, peanut butter frosting recipe