- (1) 9-inch Homemade Graham Cracker Crust, or store-bought
- (2) 14oz cans of Sweetened Condensed Milk, 2 tablespoons reserved
- 4 Large Egg Yolks
- 6oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Zest
- 2oz Heavy Cream
- 8oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Reserved Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Fresh Lemon Zest
- Preheat your oven to 350F/180C and par-bake your graham cracker crust for 8 minutes, then set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, lemon zest, lemon juice, and heavy cream until fully combined.
- Pour into pie shell and shake/spread into an even layer. Bake for 20-26 minutes, the pie filling should be set but the center should just slightly jiggle. When baked let the pie cool on a wire rack for an hour or so then cover in plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment or in a large bowl with an electric handheld mixer whisk the heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk until medium-stiff peaks are formed. Store covered in the fridge until ready to use. Spread on top of the lemon pie and add fresh lemon zest on top. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
KitchenAid Stand Mixer 6 QuartBuy Now →
- Prep Time: 10
- Cool/ Chill Time: 4 Hours
- Cook Time: 38
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sweetened condensed milk lemon pie, lemon pie with sweetened condensed milk