- 12-13 Graham Crackers or Grams (Just shy of 2 Cups) Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 50 grams (1/4 Cup) Granulated Sugar (Caster Sugar)
- 4oz (8 Tablespoons) Salted Butter, melted
- In a food processor add the graham crackers and pulse until finely crushed. You can also add the graham crackers to a large plastic bag and use a rolling pin to hit them to crush them.
- Add the sugar and mix to combine. Next, add the melted butter and mix until all crumbs are evenly coated. The mixture should resemble wet sand.
- Press the mixture into a 9-inch pie dish, I use my finger to start by pressing the crumbs up the sides of the dish then use the bottom of a measuring cup or a glass to help tightly pack the crust into the bottom.
- If you need a pre-baked crust I suggest baking it at 350F/180C for 5-7 minutes. For a no-bake pie wrap the crust and chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours before utilizing it in the recipe.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 7
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: graham cracker crust recipe, how to make a graham cracker crust, easy graham crust