- 9-Inch Oreo Pie Crust OR
- 12oz Oreos, completely crushed into a crumb
- 3 Tablespoon Butter, melted
- 8oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8oz Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 8oz (1 Cup) Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4oz Milk Chocolate, melted and slightly cooled
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 120 grams (1 Cup) Confectioner Sugar
- 6oz Chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3-4 Tablespoons Roasted Peanuts, chopped
- Homemade Whipped Cream or Store-bought Whipped Cream
- In a food processor, crush the Oreos till they become a fine crumbs. Add melted butter, stirring until fully combined. Press into the bottom and slightly up the upsides of the pie dish. Chill in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- In a large bowl with a handheld electric mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment beat the heavy whipping cream on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Transfer the cream to a clean bowl and set it aside.
- In the dirty whipped cream bowl add the paddle attachment and add the cream cheese and peanut butter and mix to combine. Make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure they are evenly combined. Add in the powdered sugar and mix to fully combine. Now mix in the melted chocolate. Scrape down the bowl to ensure everything is evenly combined. Mix in sour cream.
- Using a spatula gently fold in the whipped cream, until just combined and no white streaks remain.
- Pour chocolate peanut butter cream filling into the Oreo crust and use an offset spatula to spread into an even layer. Wrap the pie in plastic wrap tightly, then store in the fridge for at least six hours.
- When ready to decorate make the ganache. In a small saucepan add the cream and cook over medium heat for a couple of minutes to warm it, you don't want to boil it though. You can also do this in the microwave. In a medium bowl add the chocolate and peanut butter then pour the warmed cream directly over it. Let it sit untouched for 5 minutes then using a whisk mix well together until a shiny homogenous chocolate ganache is formed. Pour ganache on top and use an angled spatula to spread into an even layer. Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top and add whipped cream.
- Serve chilled and store leftovers in the fridge for up to three days.
Callebaut Milk Chocolate CalletsBuy Now →
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Chill Time: 6 Hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate pb pie recipe, no bake chocolate peanut butter pie