- 1-8 ounce Cream Cheese block, softened to room temperature
- 90 grams (3/4 Cup) Powdered Sugar
- A splash of cream
- A splash of vanilla
- 1 1/2 lb strawberries
- 2 Graham Crackers
- Good Quality Chocolate, optional
- Clean strawberries and use a small paring knife to carefully cut a circle around the top to remove the green stem and part of the center of the berry. Set aside on a paper towel so that the strawberries dry off. If desired you can chop the bottom of the strawberry off so it is flat and the strawberries can stand up, otherwise, you will have to lay the strawberries on their side.
- In a large bowl with a handheld mixer or an electric stand mixer with a whisk attachment beat together the cream cheese, granulated, sugar, vanilla, and cream. Mix for a minute or two until nice light and fluffy. Transfer the cheesecake filling to a piping bag with a tip or use a large Ziploc bag with the corner snipped off to pipe the filling. You can store the filling in the fridge for a couple of hours before using it.
- When ready to serve fill each strawberry with some of the cheesecake filling by piping it into the center. Sprinkle crushed graham cracker crumbs on top of the berries, and if desired drizzle with melted chocolate. The cheesecake-stuffed strawberries are best eaten within a couple of hours, the longer strawberries sit in the fridge like this, they will soften.
- Prep Time: 30
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheesecake stuffed strawberries, stuffed strawberries, valentine's day desserts