These lush White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Cups are the perfect mini cheesecake treat. Easily made ahead of time and perfect for a party these cheesecake cups will be your new go to. Switch out the cherry pie filling for apple pie filling for another great flavor!!
The other day I felt like cheesecake. White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Cups to be exact. So I ran to the store took the cream cheese packets out of the box and put them on my dashboard and kept holding them to help them get soft. You must have softened cream cheese for cheesecake and then you have to bake it, let it chill, the whole process is really too long for someone as impatient as me.
These were worth the wait though. I loved the crust, I used Golden Oreos, I think it's my new favorite crust 🙂
These cheesecake cups are part of the Chocolate Party hosted by Roxanas Home Baking. I joined the party in February and I have loved each month. This month was my "challenge" month since I am not a fan of cherries, but I did like these cheesecakes. :)Be sure to check out Chocolate Cherry Bars and see all of the other bloggers involved in the chocolate party!
You might enjoy some of these other recipes:
★★★★★ Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!Print
- 14 Golden Oreo's, crushed
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 16oz cream cheese, at room temp.
- 100 grams (½ cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temp.
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted and cooled (melted it is about ½ cup)
- 4oz (½ cup) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 jar cherry pie filling
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and line a muffin pan with liners.
- Use a food processor or a plastic bag and rolling pin to crush the Golden Oreos into crumbs. Put crumbs in a medium bowl, add melted butter, sugar and mix until fully combined. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat cream cheese for 2 minutes. Add in sugar and mix for 1 more minute. Mix in eggs, vanilla extract, white chocolate, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of crust mixture into each muffin section of the pan, make sure to press down evenly. Pour cheesecake mixture on top of crust into ⅔ full. Bake for 17-20 minutes, until the cheesecakes are not giggling, if the cheesecakes crack they are beginning to over bake. Let cool in pan for 1 hour and transfer to refrigerator to chill. Let cheesecakes chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of cherry pie filling on top of each cheesecake.
- Melt white chocolate chips and drizzle on top of cheesecakes. Store in fridge.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheesecake cups, cherry cheesecakes, mini cheesecakes wtih fruit