Triple Chocolate Thin Mint Cookies Recipe is filled with cocoa powder, Thin Mints, and milk & semi-sweet chocolate chips. If these cookies don't satisfy the chocoholic in your life I don't know what will!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract.
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Guittard Dutch Cocoa Powder
- 1 Sleeve Thin Mints, crushed
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream butter and sugar for 3 minutes. Add in eggs, one at a time and vanilla and peppermint extracts.
- In a large bowl sift together flour, cocoa powder, Thin Mint crumbs, baking soda, and salt. It is important to sift the ingredients together.
- In 3 portions add the flour mixture to the butter mixture. Mix until just combined and fold in the chocolate chips. Cover and chill for 2+ hours in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and line a baking sheet with a Silpat liner if using. Scoop into 2tbsp balls and cook for 10-12 minutes. Mine cooked for 10 1/2 minutes you want them to look under baked so they will set up when cooled and still be soft.
*total time includes chill time
Inspiration for this recipe: Cookies & Cream Cookies at Picky Palate
Keywords: thin mint dessert recipes, chocoholic cookies