Triple Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe. Moist chocolate cupcakes filled with a brownie batter and topped with a luscious chocolate frosting. Chocolate lovers only!
Brownie Batter: 1/4 Cup Melted Butter 1/3 Cup Fat-Free Sweetened Condensed Milk 1/3 Cup Milk 1 Box of Devils Food Cake Mix Cake: 1 Box Deviled Food Cake Mix 1 Cup Sour Cream 1 Cup Vegetable Oil 4 Eggs Beaten 1/2 Cup Milk 2 Cups Mini Chocolate Chips Frosting: 4 Sticks Melted Butter 6 oz Powdered Sugar 1 Cup Cocoa Powder Pinch of Salt 1 1/4 Cup Light Corn Syrup 2 Tsp Pure Vanilla 12 oz Milk Chocolate Chips
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet scoop 1 tbsp sized balls of dough.
- Cover and put in the freezer overnight or at least 8 hrs.
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease and line cupcake/muffin pan.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine cake mix, sour cream, oil, eggs, and milk. Once well-combined scrape down bowl and stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill cupcake pan evenly 2/3rds full then place one ball of brownie batter in each cupcake.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes. Cool completely.
- Microwave chocolate chips in 30-second increments. After every 30 seconds mix chips well. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine melted butter powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer. Do not over mix, mix until just combined.
- Add corn syrup and pure vanilla.
- Stir in melted chocolate.
- Pipe/Spread/Frost the cupcakes 🙂
Recipe adapted from Kevin&Amanda
Keywords: death by chocolate cupcakes, chocolate cupcake recipe, brownie batter recipes