Roasted garlic is chock a block full of flavor! So easy to make, I love to make a batch ahead of time and keep it in the fridge for a few days!
- 1 Garlic Head
- 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil per Garlic Head
- Preheat oven to 350F and use a small baking pan ex. 8X8, 9X9, Pie Dish…etc.
- Take each head of garlic and chop about 1/4 of an inch off the top. *Some cloves might fall off and that is fine- if the individual pieces fall out I prefer to peel the skin off before I bake it.
- No need to peel the skin off the whole head of garlic.
- Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil all over the garlic * You can use more olive oil if you are using the olive oil for another dish ex. Pasta.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- When you take the pan out of the oven be careful as the Olive Oil could burn you! Let it sit for a few minutes. The garlic should ooze out of the skin.
- Use it just as it is a spread, or mix in with some butter, throw the garlic into some pasta, on some pizza, sandwiches..the options are endless!! 🙂
Keywords: how to roast garlic, roasting garlic easy