Red Velvet White Chocolate Cookies made with a cake mix for a super quick & delicious cookie recipe
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 box cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 cup White Chocolate M & M’s
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with a silpat liner, if using one.
- In a bowl mix together cake mix, eggs, oil and cheesecake pudding mix. Fold in white chocolate chips and scoop 2 tbsp of dough on cookie sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes- mine baked for exactly 10 each set.
Keywords: cake mix cookies, red velvet recipe