Around Valentines Day I picked up numerous boxes of Red Velvet Cake Mix. I mean who wouldn't? It's red cake! Well needless to say I still had a box and I am trying to clear the cupboards out (Something I do on a weekly basis- I re stock and then don't have room to re stock so I clear out! It's a viscious cycle) so I decided on cookies. I grabbed a box of Cheesecake Pudding mix and a bag of White Chocolate M&M's and got to work.
I hope you enjoy this super fast and tasty Red Velvet White Chocolate Cookies recipe 🙂
Please let me know if you make this Red Velvet White Chocolate Cookies recipe by leaving a rating and review below!Print
Red Velvet White Chocolate Cookies made with a cake mix for a super quick & delicious cookie recipe
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 box cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 cup White Chocolate M & M's
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with a silpat liner, if using one.
- In a bowl mix together cake mix, eggs, oil and cheesecake pudding mix. Fold in white chocolate chips and scoop 2 tbsp of dough on cookie sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes- mine baked for exactly 10 each set.
Keywords: cake mix cookies, red velvet recipe