Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes are easier and quicker to make than a pumpkin pie but still have all the flavor you want. Topped with fresh whipped cream these two-bite treats will be your new favorite fall dessert!Print
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes are easier and quicker to make than a pumpkin pie but still have all the flavor you want. Topped with fresh whipped cream these two-bite treats will be your new favorite fall dessert!
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin puree
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- ½ Cup heavy cream
- 4 TBSP powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda salt and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- In a large bowl/bowl of an electric mixer combine the pumpkin puree, sugars, eggs, vanilla and milk. Mix until fully combined and no bumps appear.
- Fill each cupcake liner just past ½ way full.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let the cakes cool completely in pan. They will sink a bit while cooling. (This provides a perfect area for a dollop of whipped cream)
- Once completely cooled put in the fridge.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the heavy cream and powdered sugar. Mix until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon a dollop of cream on top of cupcakes.
Source: Baking Bites
Keywords: fall cupcake recipe, pumpkin pie dessert recipes