Delicious brownies with a crunchy pretzel crust!
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix or Your Fav Brownie Recipe
- 3 Cups of Crushed Pretzels
- 1 Cup Butter Melted
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Chocolate Covered Toffee Chips
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to brownie recipe temp. Lightly grease a 9X13 pan.
- In a large bowl mix together crushed pretzels, butter and sugar. Press into pan.
- Make brownies according to box/recipe. Mix in chocolate chips, chocolate covered toffee bits, and peanut butter cups. (You can mix in whatever you like, this is just what I had on hand)
- Bake according to brownie recipe.
Keywords: brownies, pretzel desserts