I like brownies. I don’t LOVE them. I LOVE cookies. I LOVE chocolate. But anyways I decided to go ahead and make some brownies! These were quite scrumptious. I really enjoyed the texture of the pretzel crust. It was a nice addition. And I threw in all kinds of mix-in’s really just what I had in the cupboard you could really throw in whatever you want.
Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a star rating and comment below!Print
Delicious brownies with a crunchy pretzel crust!
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix or Your Fav Brownie Recipe
- 3 Cups of Crushed Pretzels
- 1 Cup Butter Melted
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Chocolate Covered Toffee Chips
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to brownie recipe temp. Lightly grease a 9X13 pan.
- In a large bowl mix together crushed pretzels, butter and sugar. Press into pan.
- Make brownies according to box/recipe. Mix in chocolate chips, chocolate covered toffee bits, and peanut butter cups. (You can mix in whatever you like, this is just what I had on hand)
- Bake according to brownie recipe.
Keywords: brownies, pretzel desserts