Cocoa Powder, Nutella, Chocolate Pudding Mix & lots of Chocolate Chunks make these Overload Chocolate Cookies a Super Rich Decadent Cookie for all you chocoholics out there!
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 small box chocolate pudding mix
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, 1 1/2 sticks
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 2 large eggs, at room temp.
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chunks
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate pudding mix. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment beat the butter, vanilla extract and sugars for 2 minutes on medium high speed. Add in Nutella beating until fully combined. Then slowly add eggs one at a time, continuing to beat for another 2 minutes. Slow the mixture down and slowly add in the flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Fold in chocolate chunks. Scoop cookie dough into mounds and cover with plastic wrap or plastic container and place in fridge for a minimum of 2 hours to chill.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with silpat liner and place chilled cookie dough on sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until cookie dough is set and golden brown. Let cool on tray on wire rack for 5 minutes then transfer cookies to wire rack. Keep in air tight container for up to 4 days.
Keywords: chocolate cookies, overload chocolate cookies, double chocolate cookies