No Bake Chocolate Biscoff Cookies are the perfect sweet treat when it is too hot to turn your oven on! Easy to whip up and plenty to share these cookies are delicious!
- 4TBSP Butter
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Biscoff Spread/TJ Cookie Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Quick Oats
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chunks (I used the Milk Chocolate Pound Plus Bar from Trader Joe’s)
- In a medium saucepan heat up the butter, heavy cream and sugar. Let mixture come to a boil and cook for 2 minutes. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove from heat and stir in Biscoff. Once combined stir in the oats.
- Dump the chocolate chunks in and mix only once or twice so you still get some chunks left in the cookies.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop cookies onto parchment paper. Place cookie sheet in the fridge for cookies to set.
- Enjoy 🙂
Recipe adapted from: Picky Palate
Keywords: no bake dessert, no bake cookies, biscoff cookies, chocolate cookies, oat cookies,