Hard Cider, Magners is the star in this recipe. The flavour is scumptious. Not too, sweet lovely bars! Magners Blondies
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter at room temp.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup Magners Irish Cider
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X13 pan.
- Place butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir occasionally and brown until its a nice medium brown. You will start to smell and almost nutty flavor. Take butter off of heat and cool.
- Cream browned butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- In a small bowl whisk together cake flour, salt, and baking powder. Combine the dry mixture in thirds to the butter and sugar alternating with the Magners Irish Cider.
- Bake for 30 minutes rotating halfway through. Let cool in pan on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes.
Recipe slightly adapted from butrcreamblondi
Keywords: boozy blondies, cider dessert recipes