Delicious banana bread is swirled with cookie butter and filled with chocolate chips. This extra special Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread quick bread is a fabulous afternoon treat!
- 200 Grams (1 cup) Granulated Sugar
- 2oz (4 tbsp) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, at room temp.
- 219 Grams (1 3/4 cup) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 large brown bananas, mashed
- 8oz Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, chunks or discs
- 4 tbsp Cookie Butter
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9X5 loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray or butter the pan.
- In a large bowl combine the melted butter and sugar. Mix in the eggs until fully combined.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Fold in mashed bananas, greek yogurt, and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Place 1 tbsp of Cookie Butter 4 times across the top of the batter. Use a knife to “swirl” the cookie butter in.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes- use the good old toothpick test!
Keywords: quick bread recipe, cookie butter recipes