Light and fluffy these Banana Nutella Muffle Cookies are the perfect addition to your brunch spread!
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 3/4 Cup Shortening
- 2 Large Rip Bananas
- 1 Egg
- 1 3/4 Cup Oats
- 1/4 Cup Nutella
- Pre heat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with a silpat liner.
- In a large bowl sift flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Cut in shortening (A pastry blender works best but two knives work too).
- Beat in mashed banana and egg. Mix in oats.
- Use a knife and slice in the Nutella.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough on to the lined baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Keywords: nutella banana recipes, breakfast banana cookies