Chewy and Fudgy Brownies topped with a homemade buttercream and Oreos. You will love this extra special 100th anniversary Oreo brownies recipe.
- 1 Box of Fudge Brownies (9X13 Size)
- 1/4 Cup of water
- 2/3 Cup of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of crushed Oreo's
- 1/4 Cup of sprinkles
- 1 1/2 Cups unsalted butter at room temp.
- 3 Cups of powdered sugar
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 Cup of sprinkles
- Broken Oreo's for the top of brownies
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 13X9 baking pan.
- In any bowl mix together brownie mix, water, oil, and eggs. Once combined fold in Oreo's and sprinkles.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Once out of the oven use a knife to loosen edges. Place pan on a rack to cool.
- Once brownies are cool, whip butter in a bowl of an electric mixer for 2-3 minutes until it's nice and fluffy.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Cream till nice and smooth. Then, add sprinkles.
- You can pipe the frosting with a unique tip or just use a Ziploc bag or piping bag with no tip. Or even spread it with a knife! You can be done there or add an Oreo or half of one to the top of the brownie for more yummy-i-ness! 🙂
Keywords: oreo brownie recipe, oreo dessert recipe, cookies and cream brownies